Stanhope House Day Nursery Leicester has been creating a happy, caring and secure day nursery environment since 1975.
Situated in Leicester city, close to Victoria Park, Stanhope House Day Nursery is conveniently located for Leicester University and De Montfort University, Leicester Royal Infirmary hospital, and Leicester city centre.
It is a converted Victorian building set in its own grounds and accessible from the front and rear. A high fence offers seclusion to the large garden, which is partly paved, partly lawn, and which houses permanent play equipment. We also maintain a good stock of bikes and other ride-on toys. At the rear of the Nursery (access from Princess Road East) there is a small car park which parents may use in order to drop off and pick up their children.
At Stanhope House Day Nursery:
- We provide a safe caring environment for babies and young children.
- We recognise that each child is different.
- We respect the many different forms of family life that children may experience as well as social and cultural backgrounds.
- We work in partnership with parents to develop the best possible programme of learning and support to benefit their child’s overall development.
- We also provide a range of support, information and advice for parents.
- We are Ofsted registered and achieved an overall rating of GOOD at our latest inspection.
We hope our website will answer all your queries although if not please get in touch.
Stanhope House Day Nursery Leicester is registered under the OFSTED Early Years regulations.